25 full-time AmeriCorps members will lead educational programs and conduct outreach to provide support, resources, tools, and access to locally grown fresh produce for students, families, and community members through school garden programs, farm stands, and community workshops in schools and surrounding communities primarily on the West and South sides of Chicago. The AmeriCorps members will provide students, family members, and community members with access to locally grown, fresh food by building their knowledge and skills to grow food in their own communities, combat food inequality, increase their health knowledge, and make healthy decisions for their future.
Alliance DPR apha astho big cities health coalition CAP cdc center for american progress climate coalition building commonwealth fund community assessment community commons data modernization equity healthcare knowledge management NASDOH network new resource p2phe past events phern public health public health data public health funding public health infrastructure public health law public health workforce Robert Wood Johnson Foundation technology TFAH thriving trust for america's health upcoming events WE in the World workforce
- Creating Virtual Resources to Amplify Public Health Equity
- New Resource! Meeting America’s Public Health Challenge
- New Resource! Urban Health Agenda
- New Resource! The Impact of Chronic Underfunding on America’s Public Health System: Trends, Risks, and Recommendations, 2022
- New Resource! How Investing in Public Health Will Strengthen America’s Health