The Black Philanthropic Network is a group of eleven regional associations of Blacks in philanthropy with a shared focus of supporting philanthropy in Black communities. The Association of Black Foundation Executives (ABFE) maintains the network through coordinated activities, sharing data and information, and supporting regular communications and/or convening among the regional groups.
Alliance DPR apha astho big cities health coalition CAP cdc center for american progress climate coalition building commonwealth fund community assessment community commons data modernization equity healthcare knowledge management NASDOH network new resource p2phe past events phern public health public health data public health funding public health infrastructure public health law public health workforce Robert Wood Johnson Foundation technology TFAH thriving trust for america's health upcoming events WE in the World workforce
- Creating Virtual Resources to Amplify Public Health Equity
- New Resource! Meeting America’s Public Health Challenge
- New Resource! Urban Health Agenda
- New Resource! The Impact of Chronic Underfunding on America’s Public Health System: Trends, Risks, and Recommendations, 2022
- New Resource! How Investing in Public Health Will Strengthen America’s Health