The Ad Council has created some of the most iconic campaigns in advertising history. Smokey Bear. Friends Don’t Let Friends Drive Drunk. A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste. Love Has No Labels. We also have a long history of leading life-saving communications in times of national crisis, from World War II to September 11th, from Hurricane Katrina to COVID-19.
Alliance DPR apha astho big cities health coalition CAP cdc center for american progress climate coalition building commonwealth fund community assessment community commons data modernization equity healthcare knowledge management NASDOH network new resource p2phe past events phern public health public health data public health funding public health infrastructure public health law public health workforce Robert Wood Johnson Foundation technology TFAH thriving trust for america's health upcoming events WE in the World workforce
- Creating Virtual Resources to Amplify Public Health Equity
- New Resource! Meeting America’s Public Health Challenge
- New Resource! Urban Health Agenda
- New Resource! The Impact of Chronic Underfunding on America’s Public Health System: Trends, Risks, and Recommendations, 2022
- New Resource! How Investing in Public Health Will Strengthen America’s Health