The National Association of Community Health Workers (NACHW) was founded in April 2019 after several years of planning and organizing by Community Health Workers (CHWs) and allies across the United States. NACHW is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit membership-driven organization with a mission to unify CHWs across geography, ethnicity, sector and experience to support communities to achieve health, equity and social justice.
Alliance DPR apha astho big cities health coalition CAP cdc center for american progress climate coalition building commonwealth fund community assessment community commons data modernization equity healthcare knowledge management NASDOH network new resource p2phe past events phern public health public health data public health funding public health infrastructure public health law public health workforce Robert Wood Johnson Foundation technology TFAH thriving trust for america's health upcoming events WE in the World workforce
- Creating Virtual Resources to Amplify Public Health Equity
- New Resource! Meeting America’s Public Health Challenge
- New Resource! Urban Health Agenda
- New Resource! The Impact of Chronic Underfunding on America’s Public Health System: Trends, Risks, and Recommendations, 2022
- New Resource! How Investing in Public Health Will Strengthen America’s Health