For Public Health & Community Leaders
Pathways to Population Health Equity (P2PHE) is a framework and set of tools designed to support public health leaders to strategically advance population health, well-being, and equity.
P2PHE helps public health leaders to:
- Build their health equity team, including groups experiencing inequities
- Understand and get in relationship with groups of people and places (environments) that might be at risk for not thriving, based on historical, structural, and systemic factors
- Co-design a balanced set of strategies to improve health and well-being over the life course, upstream community conditions and assess root causes with an equity lens
- Take strategic action to advance equity
- Learn, improve and sustain change.
The latest public health &
Straight to your inbox