22 full-time AmeriCorps members will provide community outreach and emotional skill building within high-poverty, urban and marginalized neighborhoods in Rochester, New York. The AmeriCorps members will support COVID-19 response and recovery services by helping to establish neighborhood preventative health clinics. They will also facilitate youth mentoring and trainings in public and mental health education and awareness.
Alliance DPR apha astho big cities health coalition CAP cdc center for american progress climate coalition building commonwealth fund community assessment community commons data modernization equity healthcare knowledge management NASDOH network new resource p2phe past events phern public health public health data public health funding public health infrastructure public health law public health workforce Robert Wood Johnson Foundation technology TFAH thriving trust for america's health upcoming events WE in the World workforce
- Creating Virtual Resources to Amplify Public Health Equity
- New Resource! Meeting America’s Public Health Challenge
- New Resource! Urban Health Agenda
- New Resource! The Impact of Chronic Underfunding on America’s Public Health System: Trends, Risks, and Recommendations, 2022
- New Resource! How Investing in Public Health Will Strengthen America’s Health