200 full-time AmeriCorps members will promote healthy behaviors in schools across Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Georgia, Iowa, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, and Washington, D.C. The AmeriCorps members will help meet critical nutritional needs of children in schools with high rates of students who are eligible for free or reduced-price school meals.
Alliance DPR apha astho big cities health coalition CAP cdc center for american progress climate coalition building commonwealth fund community assessment community commons data modernization equity healthcare knowledge management NASDOH network new resource p2phe past events phern public health public health data public health funding public health infrastructure public health law public health workforce Robert Wood Johnson Foundation technology TFAH thriving trust for america's health upcoming events WE in the World workforce
- Creating Virtual Resources to Amplify Public Health Equity
- New Resource! Meeting America’s Public Health Challenge
- New Resource! Urban Health Agenda
- New Resource! The Impact of Chronic Underfunding on America’s Public Health System: Trends, Risks, and Recommendations, 2022
- New Resource! How Investing in Public Health Will Strengthen America’s Health