10 part-time AmeriCorps members will provide health screenings, for social determinants of health, case management, resource navigation, outreach, and education at Federally Qualified Health Centers and public health clinics in the Inland Empire region of Southern California. The AmeriCorps members will receive Community Health Worker training and work with local partners to help communities respond to and recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Alliance DPR apha astho big cities health coalition CAP cdc center for american progress climate coalition building commonwealth fund community assessment community commons data modernization equity healthcare knowledge management NASDOH network new resource p2phe past events phern public health public health data public health funding public health infrastructure public health law public health workforce Robert Wood Johnson Foundation technology TFAH thriving trust for america's health upcoming events WE in the World workforce
- Creating Virtual Resources to Amplify Public Health Equity
- New Resource! Meeting America’s Public Health Challenge
- New Resource! Urban Health Agenda
- New Resource! The Impact of Chronic Underfunding on America’s Public Health System: Trends, Risks, and Recommendations, 2022
- New Resource! How Investing in Public Health Will Strengthen America’s Health