Eight part-time AmeriCorps members will serve as mental health mentors at Taos High School, Vista Grande High School, Espanola High School, and the Health and Community Services Department in Taos Pueblo, New Mexico. The AmeriCorps members will help students complete the Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT) assessment and the Project Amp curriculum.
Alliance DPR apha astho big cities health coalition CAP cdc center for american progress climate coalition building commonwealth fund community assessment community commons data modernization equity healthcare knowledge management NASDOH network new resource p2phe past events phern public health public health data public health funding public health infrastructure public health law public health workforce Robert Wood Johnson Foundation technology TFAH thriving trust for america's health upcoming events WE in the World workforce
- Creating Virtual Resources to Amplify Public Health Equity
- New Resource! Meeting America’s Public Health Challenge
- New Resource! Urban Health Agenda
- New Resource! The Impact of Chronic Underfunding on America’s Public Health System: Trends, Risks, and Recommendations, 2022
- New Resource! How Investing in Public Health Will Strengthen America’s Health