20 full-time AmeriCorps members will increase access to medical care in rural and urban economically challenged communities in Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington. The AmeriCorps members will conduct outreach, navigate service options, and offer companionship in nonprofit and healthcare consortium sites.
Alliance DPR apha astho big cities health coalition CAP cdc center for american progress climate coalition building commonwealth fund community assessment community commons data modernization equity healthcare health policy knowledge management NASDOH network new resource p2phe past events phern policy policy action institute public health public health data public health funding public health infrastructure public health law public health policy public health workforce Robert Wood Johnson Foundation technology TFAH thriving trust for america's health upcoming event upcoming events WE in the World workforce
- Upcoming Event: Grantmakers In Health 2023 Annual Conference on Health Philanthropy
- Upcoming Event: APHA 2023
- Upcoming Event: Policy Action Institute
- Centering and Celebrating Cultures in Health: Our New Guide to National Public Health Week 2023
- Creating Virtual Resources to Amplify Public Health Equity