Health Leads is an innovation hub that seeks to unearth and address the deep societal roots of racial inequity that impact our health. Founded in 1996, we helped set the standard for health systems and clinics looking to integrate programs that connect people to essential resources like food, heat and housing. Today, we work both nationally and locally, across the U.S., to build partnerships and redesign systems so every person, in every community, can live with health, well-being and dignity.
Alliance DPR apha astho big cities health coalition CAP cdc center for american progress climate coalition building commonwealth fund community assessment community commons data modernization equity healthcare knowledge management NASDOH network new resource p2phe past events phern public health public health data public health funding public health infrastructure public health law public health workforce Robert Wood Johnson Foundation technology TFAH thriving trust for america's health upcoming events WE in the World workforce
- Creating Virtual Resources to Amplify Public Health Equity
- New Resource! Meeting America’s Public Health Challenge
- New Resource! Urban Health Agenda
- New Resource! The Impact of Chronic Underfunding on America’s Public Health System: Trends, Risks, and Recommendations, 2022
- New Resource! How Investing in Public Health Will Strengthen America’s Health