Annual Meeting & Expo
Join the American Public Health Association in-person in Boston, MA, Nov. 6-9 for APHA’s 2022 Annual Meeting & Expo and the 150th anniversary celebration. The Meeting blends the legacy of APHA with innovative and exciting opportunities to help you reach your goals. Engage with public health experts, collaborate with other advocates and grow professionally.
If you can’t travel, APHA is hosting a digital version of APHA 2022 on Nov. 14-16 which includes access to recordings of more than 120 sessions from the Annual Meeting.
- Rev. Dr. William Joseph Barber II, President and Senior Lecturer of the Breach & Co-Chair of the Poor People’s Campaign
- Mike Stobbe, DrPH, National Medical Writer, Associated Press
- Theodore M Brown, Professor Emeritus of History, University of Rochester
- Evelynn Hammonds, PhD, MS, BEE, Professor of African and African American Studies & Professor in the Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences, T. Chan School of Public Health, Harvard University
- Lawrence O. Gostin, JD, LL.D., University Professor, Founding Linda D & Timothy J. O’Neill, Professor of Global Health Law, Georgetown Law
The latest public health &
Straight to your inbox