16 full-time AmeriCorps members will serve as certified Community Health Workers in the District of Columbia, Virginia, Maryland, and West Virginia. The AmeriCorps members will provide health education and preventive care. These activities will specifically focus on COVID-19 awareness and vaccination information along with other community health issues including training on opioid overdose prevention.
Alliance DPR apha astho big cities health coalition CAP cdc center for american progress climate coalition building commonwealth fund community assessment community commons data modernization equity healthcare knowledge management NASDOH network new resource p2phe past events phern public health public health data public health funding public health infrastructure public health law public health workforce Robert Wood Johnson Foundation technology TFAH thriving trust for america's health upcoming events WE in the World workforce
- Creating Virtual Resources to Amplify Public Health Equity
- New Resource! Meeting America’s Public Health Challenge
- New Resource! Urban Health Agenda
- New Resource! The Impact of Chronic Underfunding on America’s Public Health System: Trends, Risks, and Recommendations, 2022
- New Resource! How Investing in Public Health Will Strengthen America’s Health