Two full-time AmeriCorps members will provide outreach services for students enrolled in public school systems, with an emphasis on six school-based health centers operated by the Health Center in Framingham and Worcester, Massachusetts. The AmeriCorps members will connect students and families to healthcare by increasing enrollment in school-based health centers and identifying and assisting families and students who do not have health insurance coverage.
Alliance DPR apha astho big cities health coalition CAP cdc center for american progress climate coalition building commonwealth fund community assessment community commons data modernization equity healthcare knowledge management NASDOH network new resource p2phe past events phern public health public health data public health funding public health infrastructure public health law public health workforce Robert Wood Johnson Foundation technology TFAH thriving trust for america's health upcoming events WE in the World workforce
- Creating Virtual Resources to Amplify Public Health Equity
- New Resource! Meeting America’s Public Health Challenge
- New Resource! Urban Health Agenda
- New Resource! The Impact of Chronic Underfunding on America’s Public Health System: Trends, Risks, and Recommendations, 2022
- New Resource! How Investing in Public Health Will Strengthen America’s Health