Two full-time AmeriCorps members will provide outreach services for students enrolled in public school systems, with an emphasis on six school-based health centers operated by the Health Center in Framingham and Worcester, Massachusetts. The AmeriCorps members will connect students and families to healthcare by increasing enrollment in school-based health centers and identifying and assisting families and students who do not have health insurance coverage.
Alliance DPR apha astho big cities health coalition CAP cdc center for american progress climate coalition building commonwealth fund community assessment community commons data modernization equity healthcare health policy knowledge management NASDOH network new resource p2phe past events phern policy policy action institute public health public health data public health funding public health infrastructure public health law public health policy public health workforce Robert Wood Johnson Foundation technology TFAH thriving trust for america's health upcoming event upcoming events WE in the World workforce
- Upcoming Event: Grantmakers In Health 2023 Annual Conference on Health Philanthropy
- Upcoming Event: APHA 2023
- Upcoming Event: Policy Action Institute
- Centering and Celebrating Cultures in Health: Our New Guide to National Public Health Week 2023
- Creating Virtual Resources to Amplify Public Health Equity