80 part-time AmeriCorps members will educate communities about DPHSS’s programs and services. AmeriCorps members will serve at the Centralized Contact Center and/or at DPHSS satellite locations within DPHSS divisions and outreach events. The AmeriCorps members will help individuals make informed decisions and improve their overall health and well-being by providing accurate, timely, and updated information about public health programs and services.
Alliance DPR apha astho big cities health coalition CAP cdc center for american progress climate coalition building commonwealth fund community assessment community commons data modernization equity healthcare knowledge management NASDOH network new resource p2phe past events phern public health public health data public health funding public health infrastructure public health law public health workforce Robert Wood Johnson Foundation technology TFAH thriving trust for america's health upcoming events WE in the World workforce
- Creating Virtual Resources to Amplify Public Health Equity
- New Resource! Meeting America’s Public Health Challenge
- New Resource! Urban Health Agenda
- New Resource! The Impact of Chronic Underfunding on America’s Public Health System: Trends, Risks, and Recommendations, 2022
- New Resource! How Investing in Public Health Will Strengthen America’s Health