40 full-time AmeriCorps members will provide public health services, including health education, COVID-19 vaccination support, digital health navigation, linkage to basic needs, mental health and wellness, and substance use disorder prevention and response in the following locations: Philadelphia, Northeast Pennsylvania, New Castle County, Delaware, and the Central Valley and Southern Inland Regions of California. The AmeriCorps members will increase knowledge about disease prevention and mitigation and access to resources necessary to improve health outcomes and reduce health disparities among individuals who live in historically marginalized communities.
Alliance DPR apha astho big cities health coalition CAP cdc center for american progress climate coalition building commonwealth fund community assessment community commons data modernization equity healthcare knowledge management NASDOH network new resource p2phe past events phern public health public health data public health funding public health infrastructure public health law public health workforce Robert Wood Johnson Foundation technology TFAH thriving trust for america's health upcoming events WE in the World workforce
- Creating Virtual Resources to Amplify Public Health Equity
- New Resource! Meeting America’s Public Health Challenge
- New Resource! Urban Health Agenda
- New Resource! The Impact of Chronic Underfunding on America’s Public Health System: Trends, Risks, and Recommendations, 2022
- New Resource! How Investing in Public Health Will Strengthen America’s Health