30 full-time AmeriCorps members will serve as recovery coaches who will work toward reducing the effects of prescription drugs, opioids, and other substances across Wisconsin. The AmeriCorps members will work with individuals with substance use disorders (SUD) seeking recovery to develop Recovery Wellness Plans. They will also promote awareness, education, and stigma reduction around SUD recovery in the community and initiate referrals to social service organizations.
Alliance DPR apha astho big cities health coalition CAP cdc center for american progress climate coalition building commonwealth fund community assessment community commons data modernization equity healthcare health policy knowledge management NASDOH network new resource p2phe past events phern policy policy action institute public health public health data public health funding public health infrastructure public health law public health policy public health workforce Robert Wood Johnson Foundation technology TFAH thriving trust for america's health upcoming event upcoming events WE in the World workforce
- Upcoming Event: Grantmakers In Health 2023 Annual Conference on Health Philanthropy
- Upcoming Event: APHA 2023
- Upcoming Event: Policy Action Institute
- Centering and Celebrating Cultures in Health: Our New Guide to National Public Health Week 2023
- Creating Virtual Resources to Amplify Public Health Equity