30 full-time AmeriCorps members will serve as recovery coaches who will work toward reducing the effects of prescription drugs, opioids, and other substances across Wisconsin. The AmeriCorps members will work with individuals with substance use disorders (SUD) seeking recovery to develop Recovery Wellness Plans. They will also promote awareness, education, and stigma reduction around SUD recovery in the community and initiate referrals to social service organizations.
Alliance DPR apha astho big cities health coalition CAP cdc center for american progress climate coalition building commonwealth fund community assessment community commons data modernization equity healthcare knowledge management NASDOH network new resource p2phe past events phern public health public health data public health funding public health infrastructure public health law public health workforce Robert Wood Johnson Foundation technology TFAH thriving trust for america's health upcoming events WE in the World workforce
- Creating Virtual Resources to Amplify Public Health Equity
- New Resource! Meeting America’s Public Health Challenge
- New Resource! Urban Health Agenda
- New Resource! The Impact of Chronic Underfunding on America’s Public Health System: Trends, Risks, and Recommendations, 2022
- New Resource! How Investing in Public Health Will Strengthen America’s Health