38 full-time AmeriCorps members will serve as Community Health Workers to increase access to healthcare through program interventions. The AmeriCorps members will perform outreach, assist with navigation of services, and provide counseling to underserved populations across Montrose and Delta Counties, Colorado; Pinellas and Brevard Counties, Florida; Cook County, Illinois; Jefferson County, Kentucky; Hennepin County, Minnesota; Garden County, Nebraska; San Juan Municipality, Puerto Rico; and Dallas and Harris Counties, Texas.
Alliance DPR apha astho big cities health coalition CAP cdc center for american progress climate coalition building commonwealth fund community assessment community commons data modernization equity healthcare knowledge management NASDOH network new resource p2phe past events phern public health public health data public health funding public health infrastructure public health law public health workforce Robert Wood Johnson Foundation technology TFAH thriving trust for america's health upcoming events WE in the World workforce
- Creating Virtual Resources to Amplify Public Health Equity
- New Resource! Meeting America’s Public Health Challenge
- New Resource! Urban Health Agenda
- New Resource! The Impact of Chronic Underfunding on America’s Public Health System: Trends, Risks, and Recommendations, 2022
- New Resource! How Investing in Public Health Will Strengthen America’s Health